Apple Steam Link App
Steam Link App for iOS
The Steam Link app for iOS extends Steam Link functionality to many iOS phones, tablets, and Apple TVs. Head to iTunes to download the free app. The App uses the same streaming technology as Valve's Steam Link, allowing you to play your favorite games and even spectate VR games right from your TV.
- A computer running Steam, Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or newer, SteamOS, or Linux Ubuntu 12.04 or newer.
- Wireless router 2.4/5GHz
- The Steam Controller
- MFi Controllers
- Microsoft Xbox One S Controller (on iOS and tvOS 13 and higher)
- Sony Dualshock 4 (on iOS and tvOS 13 and higher)
- Razer Kishi controller
- Turn on your home PC, launch Steam, and log in.
- Ensure your phone is connected to the same network as your host PC.
- Download the app from the iTunes and follow the on screen instructions.
If you have questions about the app or need help using it, just click the appropriate tab.