Android Steam Link App
Steam Link App for Android
The Steam Link app on Android extends Steam Link functionality to many Android phones, tablets, and TVs, running Android 5.0 and newer. Just head to the Play Store to download the free app. The App uses the same streaming technology as Valve's Steam Link, allowing you to play your favorite games and even spectate VR games right from your TV.
- A computer running Steam, Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or newer, SteamOS, or Linux Ubuntu 12.04 or newer.
- Wireless router 5GHz
- The Steam Controller
- Microsoft Xbox One S Controller
- Sony Dualshock 4 (on Android 9.0 and higher)
- Razer Kishi and Raiju Mobile
Please note: other input devices may work even if they aren’t officially supported.
- Turn on your home PC, launch Steam, and log in.
- Ensure your phone is connected to the same network as your host PC.
- Download the app from the Play Store and follow the on screen instructions.
If you have questions about the app or need help using it, just click the appropriate tab.