How Can I Get My Film/Video/Tutorial on Steam?
As of January 8th 2019, the requirements for distributing video content on Steam have changed.
Video content should be:
- Directly related to gaming
- Accessory content for games sold on Steam
- Accessory content for software sold on Steam
- A Steam 360 Video
If your video content falls into one of these categories and you're an existing Steamworks Partner, please submit a ticket and provide a description of the video content you'd like to distribute.
How do I get started adding video content to Steam if I'm not a Steamworks partner?
The first step is to email us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- A short description of your video content and/or a link to a trailer or preview video.
- Please supply a Steam Account name that belongs to someone at your company with the authority to sign contracts and enter banking and tax information.
Where do I learn more about the Steam Video Platform?
For more information about the Steam video platform please read the Steam Video partner documentation