- Loading screen submissions require a 16:9 aspect ratio .png of preferrably 2048 x 1024 at 72dpi.
- Our loading screen code is designed to use 16:9 as a base and achieve 16:10 and 4:3 aspect ratios by cropping the edges equally.
- It's helpful if the most important elements of your image lie within the 4:3 area in the center.
- Refer to the Submitting Items page for important general information about testing and submitting items.
- Loading Screens are submitted under the "Images..." category.
- During the submission process you will have a preview with buttons that will allow you to see how the image will display in 3 aspect ratios - 16:9 (full authored image), 16:10, and 4:3.
- For item set loading screens, it is preferable to avoid Dota logos and text.
- This image may also be used as a marketing image or as an armory icon.
- If this image is connected to an item set, please ensure that the image is an accurate representation of the items.
- If we request drastic changes to any items, we may either ask you to revise the screen to match the final items or we may not use the loading screen.
- If you are submitting a loading screen for a team, player, or caster, they need to be included in the revenue share. Be sure to read the Team, Player or Caster Branded Item guidelines.
- The workshop does not support animated loading screens.
Dota 2 Item Workshop Guidelines Homepage