Where can I find support information for Imperium Romanum?
Please review the Third-Party Game Support topic to determine whether your question should be directed to the game developer or to Steam Support. Sending a support request to the wrong party may result in a delay in processing your request.
Retail CD-Keys for this game cannot be registered through Steam. If you wish to create a shortcut to this game under your Library instructions can be found here:
Adding non-Steam games to your Library
Unable to change in-game language to German or French
If you are currently unable to change your in-game language, please do the following:
- Exit from Steam
- On your desktop, Click Start > Run (Windows Key + R)
- Type regedit and press OK
- In your registry, find the following folder:
- For Windows XP: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Haemimont Games\Civitas2\language
- For Windows 7/Vista: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Haemimont Games\Civitas2\language
- Rename the "language" folder to "Language" as this registry key is case sensitive.
- Close the Registry, Restart Steam, and re-test the issue.
Imperium Romanum Forums
Contact Kalypso Support