Contacting SEGA Support
How do I contact SEGA Support?
Please review the Third-Party Game Support topic to determine whether your question should be directed to the game developer or to Steam Support. Sending a support request to the wrong party may result in a delay in processing your request.
To contact SEGA support, please do the following:
- Go to http://www.sega.com/support/
- Click Support for the specific country/language you prefer
- Login into your SEGA PASS account. If you have not created an account yet, click on the link to create an account and login properly
- Click Submit a Ticket
- Select the appropriate department for your issue and click Next
- Fill out all the information on this page and click Next
- You will receive a confirmation message that your support request has been sent and receive an ticket ID number that will look like this: XXX-######. You may use this ticket number when discussing your issue with Steam Support.