Russian Terminals / Kiosks
How can I add funds to my Steam Wallet using Russian Terminals / Kiosks?
Players in the Russian Federation can add funds directly to their Steam Account Wallet via their local cash kiosk or terminal.
- Locate a participating kiosk in your area. A list of locations can be found here.
- Navigate to the Game Menu and then select the Steam icon in the listed in the kiosk menu.
- Enter your Steam account name. Please note this is not the same as your persona or gamer tag. Use the username you use to log into your Steam account.
- Select amount and insert cash into the terminal.
- You will receive an email receipt. Please keep this receipt for future reference.
- The funds will be added to your Steam Wallet to be used for future Steam purchases. For information about the Wallet see this article.
General Info / Contact
If you have trouble with the kiosk, please contact Xsolla Support. They will assist you with any problems you are having completing a transaction.
Live Chat can be found in the upper-right corner of their website.
You can also email them at email@example.com.
To contact them by phone, call 8 800 200 2729