The following information does not apply to digital purchases made through Steam
Generally Valve Store orders take 2-3 business days to process. Once your order is processed, you will receive an email from email@example.com with your tracking information. The subject line of the email would be “Your package from The Valve Store was shipped on dd/mm/yy.” Please check your spam filter if you experience difficulties in receiving this email.
Please note, there is no tracking information available for packages under 3 lbs (1.36 kg) sent via Economy International. Packages of this size sent via Economy International shipping are sent via FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS). For FIMS shipments, FedEx delivers the package to your local postal carrier in 10-15 business days. Your local postal carrier then makes the final delivery. Actual final delivery times will vary from country to country depending upon the local postal carrier. Because FedEx International Mail Service does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation, we will not guarantee delivery of your items in a timely manner nor will we offer refunds if your item is not delivered.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing of your order. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday and do not include Saturday or Sunday.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday. Once your order is processed it will ship from our warehouse located in Washington State via one of the methods below.
Domestic Shipping Options (US Only)
There are three domestic shipping options:
- Express - US Only – FedEx Express Saver (US). Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m. in 3 business days.
- Standard - US Only – FedEx Ground Home Delivery (US). Delivery is 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S.;3–7 business days Alaska and Hawaii.
- Economy - US Only – Economy US Shipping. FedEx Smart Post. Transit times is 2-8 business days (longer time-in-transit outside the continental 48 states) to the local postal carrier. Your local postal carrier makes the final delivery.
International Shipping (including Canada)
Your order may be subject to additional Import/Duty Fees and/or VAT or other local taxes that are not reflected in your order total. Any such additional fees or taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer and may be charged at delivery.
FedEx International Priority offers delivery to customers within 1-3 business days.
FedEx International Economy offers delivery to customers within 2-7 business days.
FedEx International Mail Service on orders up to 3 lbs (1.36 kg) is available in the following countries: Canada, Great Britain, and most of Europe
Features of FIMS include:
- Delivery to your country's postal system within 4 to 7 business days
- Can ship to PO Box addresses
Limitations of FIMS include:
- Cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date
- There is no tracking available for this service
Have a question? Send us a support request by following these directions.