Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Support for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition:
The community is also a great place to check out. Try these places for help from other users:
Issues and Fixes
If you're encountering issues with launching Dead Island, make sure everything installed smoothly.
Aside from verifying your game cache and checking your connection with Steam, you may also need to manually run secondary installers required by this game.
Exit Steam entirely.
Browse to your Dead Island installation folder (Usually C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\common\super street fighter 4 - acrade edition)
Run the following installers:
- ...Steamapps\common\super street fighter 4 - acrade edition\redist\directx_Jun2010_redist\DXSETUP.exe
- ...\Steamapps\common\super street fighter 4 - acrade edition\redist\vcredist_x86\vcredist_x86.exe
- ...\Steamapps\common\super street fighter 4 - acrade edition\redist\Gfwlivesetup35.exe
Reboot your computer and test any issues again. If the issue persists, contact Super Street Fighter IV support.
OS Specific Troubleshooting
If the above does not resolve the issue and you are running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, please complete the instructions in our Windows 7 and Vista Troubleshooting FAQ.
If you are running in Windows XP, take the following steps:
- Exit Steam.
- Go to the Start menu, select Run, type regedit and click OK.
- Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VALVE
- Right click and select Permissions
- Check the Allow boxes for Admin and System for both Full control and Read.