Warlock - Master of the Arcane
Support for Warlock - Master of the Arcane:
The community is also a great place to check out. Try these places for help from other users:
Issues and Fixes
If you're encountering issues with launching Warlock - Master of the Arcane, make sure everything installed smoothly.
Aside from verifying your game cache and checking your connection with Steam, you may also need to manually run secondary installers required by this game.
Exit Steam entirely.
Browse to your Warlock - Master of the Arcane installation folder (Usually C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\common\warlock - master of the arcane\)
Run the following installers:
- ...\Steamapps\common\warlock - master of the arcane\support\dotNetFx35setup.exe
- ...\Steamapps\common\warlock - master of the arcane\support\vcredist_x86.exe
- ...\Steamapps\common\warlock - master of the arcane\support\directx\DXSETUP.exe
Reboot your computer and test any issues again.
OS Specific Troubleshooting
If the above does not resolve the issue and you are running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, please complete the instructions in our Windows 7 and Vista Troubleshooting FAQ.
If you are running in Windows XP, take the following steps:
- Exit Steam.
- Go to the Start menu, select Run, type regedit and click OK.
- Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VALVE
- Right click and select Permissions
- Check the Allow boxes for Admin and System for both Full control and Read.