Contacting EA Support
How can I create a support ticket with EA Support?
Please review the Third-Party Game Support topic to determine whether your question should be directed to the game developer or to Steam Support. Sending a support request to the wrong party may result in a delay in processing your request.
To contact EA support, please do the following:
- Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
- On the right of the screen, click on Log in to your account and use your EA account information to sign in. If you do not have an EA account, please click Register here and create an account.
- Enter the requested information and select the Email Me option. DO NOT use the Live Chat system for Steam purchases. If there is no Email Me option, please select Live Chat and request to have a ticket created for you. You will then receive an email that you can update and reply to for further assistance.
- Describe the issue in detail and create a Case with their support team.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your support request has been sent and receive an incident number that will be a series of numbers like this: XXXXXXXX You may use this ticket number when discussing your issue with Steam Support.